Inspiration and Self Knowledge
1. I choose to focus on the positive instead of the
2. I am responsible for my decisions. Therefore, I
can choose to accept or reject any advice I
3. I love myself and all others unconditionally. This
does not mean I let any one take advantage of me. I
speakup and standup for myself when needed. I
count my blessings and give thanks for them every
day. No matter what difficulties I may be
experiencing there is always someone worse than I.
“Don’t cast pearls before swines.”
(Meaning - don’t give your talents or gifts
to those who do not appreciate or value them,
for then your gifts are wasted.)
"Love all and Judge no one"
(Unconditional Love and Forgiveness)
Clairvoyant/Clairvoyance – Clear seeing.
This term is used in regard to Psychics
who get mental pictures or images of things
that have taken place or will take place.
Holistic Medicine - This form of Medicine does not
just focus on healing an ailment after it occurs, but
focuses on preventing illness by working with the Body, Mind and Spirit, to create Wholeness and Well Being.
Answers to these questions are after
the Photo of Olivas Adobe
1. What item in years long ago was given as a
housewarming gift and why?
2. What town and state in North America was
made famous because of its’ Witch trials?
3. How many people were burned as Witches in
4. What is the term for a male witch?
5. Writing with what hand used to in years
long ago was considered to be associated
with evil or the devil?
6. What year did Pope John Paul II declare a
7. What does the word PAX mean? (This is a term
associated with Jesus Christ.)
Words of Power
I Choose - These two words are powerful. They are
about taking responsibility for one's decisions. It is the recognition that you always have a choice.
I Forgive - This statement can create healing for both the person forgiving as well as the person being forgiven. This does not mean that what was done was right or that is should be allowed to happen again or that both parties will or should associate with one another.
Kabbalah - Names of God
Focus on or Chant the Name
1. Lamed Vav Vav - Calling God
2. Samech Yud Tet - Miracle Making
3. Samech Aleph Lamed - Wealth or Prosperity
4. Mem Hey Shin - Healing
5. Hey Zayin Yud - Angelic Influence
6. Mem Vav Mem - Spiritual Cleansing
7. Hey Hey Hey - Self Esteem
8. Yud Yud Zayin - Speaking the Right Word
9. Vav Hey Vav - Happiness
10.Yud Zayin Lamed - Heaven on Earth
11. Hey Hey Ayin - Unconditional Love
12. Shin Aleph Hey - Soul Mate
13. Mem Yud Hey - Unity
14. Nun Mem Mem - Listening to Your Soul
15. Ayin Lamed Mem - Eliminating Negative Thoughts
16. Kaf Hey Tav - Defusing Negative Energy and Stress
Kabbalah 72 Names of God Chart Below
1. Emot Inum - Chant for money Best day to chant is
Thursday or Sunday, chant 8 times, you can burn
2. Malana - Chant for love. Best day to chant is Friday
or Sunday, Chant 6 times, you can burn a pink
3. Humsa - Chant for healing the Heart Chakra. Colors
associated with the Heart Chakra are Green and
Pink. Candles of these colors can be burned.
Chant 6 times. Any day, but Fridays are good for
4. Om - Chant for Centering Oneself. Chant 10 times.
You can burn a white Candle. Any day, but Sundays
are good for this.
1. Archangel Michael - Victory, Warrior Angel
2. Archangel Gabriel - Happiness and Joy
3. Archangel Raphael - Healing
4. Angel Sabrael - Healing
Sign Up for Newsletter Link
Answers To Trivia Questions
1. Answer: A broom was given as a
housewarming gift to sweep the prior energies
out of the house. A cleansing of the house of
2. Answer: Salem, Massachusetts.
3. Answer: None. No one was burned in North
America (United States) as a witch. They were
hung, one person (a man) died from being
pressed to death, some died in prison and a
few managed to stay alive to be set free after
the people of Salem came to their senses.
4. Answer: Witch.
5. Answer: The left hand. Even up into the
1950’s and 1960’s people were still trying
to get the left handed children to switch to
using their right hands. It was not just the
family’s who did this, but it was also in some
cases the school teachers. In some cases
the child could continue to write with their left
hand, but would be taught to write with a
right handed slant instead of a natural left
6. Answer: Pope John Paul II declared 1983 a Holy Year.
7. Answer: Pax is the Latin word meaning Peace.